Join this VC funded fintech company that processes millions of transactions monthly and growing rapidly.
You will be joining a team with open and transparent communication building customer friendly systems.
- Develop and enhance interactive dashboard user experience by using the best practices in modern Front-End development
- Improve the dashboard product layout and structure to ensure reliability, scalability and security
- Produce high-quality maintainable code, test it, collaboratively review it and ship it.
- Identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design.
- Collaborate extensively with Team Lead, Product Management, design, and other engineers to develop features that drive our metrics.
- Have at least 4 years of engineering experience with proven management wins
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Strong knowledge of CSS and CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS
- Strong knowledge of Frontend application build tool such as webpack
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience with front end unit test frameworks such as jest, mocha
- Ability to mentor and level up other software engineers on your team
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
- Experience working with bank, e-wallet, and retail outlet payment APIs
- Familiarity with containerization, including docker and kubernetes
- Familiarity with implementing Front-end component framework
- Ability to architect distributed systems on cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or AliCloud (including serverless approaches)
- Ability to guide a team through refactoring high-throughput legacy code
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455