Do you enjoy creating interactive applications and enhancing user experiences?
Do you enjoy working on complex projects that are highly scalable?
Look no further! We are looking for frontend developers who have a deep passion to improve the environmental and financial sustainability of entities while providing delightful user experience.
The client is an energy tech company redefining the future with intelligent technology. Join a diverse, quirky and high performing team that is dedicated as well as has enormous fun doing so.
- Work closely with our PM and engineering teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React, Vue and Angular
- Create technical documentation- Write high-quality elegant, readable, and well- documented code
- Validate code that enables customer and business goals- Evaluate and optimize code to maximize performance
- Be accountable for & maintain a sense of pride for the product- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Hands-on experience with Software Engineering focused in frontend development
- Familiarity with ES6 syntax is advantageous
- Excellent understanding of front-end frameworks, such as AngularJS, React, Vue and Polymer.
- Passion for learning new technologies, programming languages and frameworks.
- Have a good understanding of front-end engineering, familiar with loading specifications such as AMD and CommonJS, and able to use NodeJS for simple configuration development.
- Experience in working with version control systems such as Git and issue tracking tools such as Jira, Trello or GitLab.
- Experience with AWS services and serverless architecture is a plus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455