A Global Engineering & Environmental consultancy that has a strong Regional team in Asia is growing its environmental team to work on infrastructure projects across SE Asia. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a corporate within Environmental Consulting and have the opportunity to further their career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Independently managing Environmental consultancy of large terrestrial infrastructure projects to include EIA, Contaminated land assessment, risk assessment, environmental permitting & policy
- Capable of writing winning proposals for specific consultancy projects
- Take ownership of report writing, expectations of report sections write up from various subject experts such as air quality, noise, water quality, ecology.
- Produce technical emails and present to authorities
- Communicate with clients & be able to manage stakeholder relationships
- Attend design team meetings
Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong communication skills and ability to guide graduates and interns
- Strong report writing and Excel skills
- Moderate to high competence in using AutoCAD / GIS or other drafting software would be advantage
- Moderate competence in using softwares of environment use such as GIS, SoundPlan, AutoCAD, CALINE, AERMOD, or similar softwares would be a requirement
- BSc/MSc/BTech/MTech degree in Environment or related engineering/science discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing environmental consultancy projects
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to Laura Wilson on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1767589