We’re working with a Tech company that needs the best engineers to join their team and help their servers to connect by building the best system components. You’d be helping to
integrate various large scale systems and engineer excellent backend code. We’re working with a top notch Tech team that is rapidly growing in terms of presence, customer base and recognition.
With a highly dynamic and global team – you’d be coming in to ensure that the applications are able to connect across various products while supporting an international
team. You’ll be working in a high paced environment with the latest technology and be able to work with a highly enthusiastic team.
- Build and maintain a Connector SDK and complex infrastructure – building the server side infrastructure for user interfacing.
- Be able to contribute across all phases of the development life cycle
- Evaluate and propose improvements to the current ecosystem
- Help support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives as well as technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Ideally Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Holding minimally 5 years of experience in software related roles
- Experience building and scaling distributed systems from a highly available system
- Proficiency in programming languages Ruby, GoLang, NodeJS and/or Python
- Prior experience with Ruby on Rails is a great plus – and must be willing to shift to Ruby language in the long run
- Contributions to open source projects is a great bonus
- Strong communication ability to work with international and remote teams
What they offer
- Great work benefits including unlimited leave, healthcare benefits and even work from home stipends during the pandemic period
- Flexible work culture and team players
- Highly experienced mentors and engineers to work with
- Ability to see a full life cycle, from product to engineering
- Long term progress and career growth opportunities
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517