We’re working with a Tech company that needs the best engineers to join their team and help their servers to connect by building the best system components. You’d be helping to integrate various large-scale systems and engineer excellent backend code. We’re working with a top notch Tech team that is rapidly growing in terms of presence, customer base and recognition.
With a highly dynamic and global team – you’d be coming in to ensure that the applications are able to connect across various products while supporting an international team. You’ll be working in a high-paced environment with the latest technology and be able to work with a highly enthusiastic team.
- Build and maintain a Connector SDK and complex infrastructure – building the server side infrastructure for user interfacing.
- Be able to contribute across all phases of the development life cycle
- Evaluate and propose improvements to the current ecosystem
- Help support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives as well as technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Ideally Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Holding minimally 5 years of experience in software related roles
- Experience building and scaling distributed systems from a highly available system
- Proficiency in programming languages Ruby, GoLang, NodeJS and/or Python
- Prior experience with Ruby on Rails is a great plus – and must be willing to shift to Ruby language in the long run
- Contributions to open source projects is a great bonus
- Strong communication ability to work with international and remote teams
What they offer
- Great work benefits including unlimited leave, healthcare benefits and even work from home stipends during the pandemic period
- Flexible work culture and team players
- Highly experienced mentors and engineers to work with
- Ability to see a full life cycle, from product to engineering
- Long term progress and career growth opportunities
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517