- Architect the products’ electronics design while incorporating all functionality requirements.
- Understand products in detail and capture all functionality requirements,design the products’ electronics circuits.
- Ensure that the product design complies with requirements such as EMC emissions, power constraints, industrial usage
- Work through the product development cycle all the way from schematic design to prototype to production.
- Verify the designs through simulations and tests to ensure that all functional and non-functional requirements are captured correctly.
- Optimize the product design to reduce the cost of manufacturing and ensure that it is designed for manufacturing.
- Compile the PCB layout diagrams and other associated documents with our contract manufacturer.
- Oversee production process of the products with our contract manufacturer to ensure we can manufacture the products in scale.
- Experience in designing analog and digital circuits for industrial electronic products.
- Experience with PCB design software such as Altium.
- Able to handle project management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills especially surrounding technical topics.
- Experience with Mechanical design software - SolidWorks
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shazri Sofi at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1943
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1767725