We are looking for someone who is excited about building a product, seeing something go live and jump into action. Someone who loves developing products in the cloud and seeing a great business impact on a global scale for the work that they create. You’d be working on a next-generation of products for a large MNC, with a Data and Digitalization initiative backed by the internal CDO.
You’d be required to learn new things and work at a fast-paced, helping to maintain and accomplish a wide range of activities as of you. You’d be focused on the CI/CD pipelines within this product team to help make sure that these Cloud and Data-driven products are running smoothly.
- Be able to own all aspects of your own code and scripts within the areas of architecture, documentation and deployment.
- Recommend changes and workflow that is necessary for the cloud-based infrastructure.
- Work with a team of specialists, owning your area of DevOps to consult others, each of you independently owning your area of expertise.
- Build up testing frameworks for the product throughout the designing phase.
- Afterward, be able to implement automation tools and frameworks for products development.
- Capable of understanding when and how to troubleshoot any production issues that may occur while coordinating strongly with the rest of the team.
- Minimally holding Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- Holding at least 5 years of work experience in DevOps engineering or highly related jobs
- Have very strong expertise in coding deployment tools
- Experience with CI/CD tools required
- Be able to work with automation production systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Have expertise in software development, with strong knowledge in Python programming
- Be able to use DevOps tools Git and GitHub
- Prior experience on Cloud infrastructures
- Passionate individual who likes flexibility of a start-up environment, within a successful organization and ability to take ownership of your product development.
- Someone who is a strong independent contributor and keen to be seen as an expert in their field.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517