Work on state of the art IoT solutions that help with Cloud development and connectivity configuration for a leading Start Up that has secured massive amounts of funding. They are looking for people to help build their current pilot product and help build things from scratch.
You’d working things from end-to-end, getting to take ownership of DevOps, while working with engineering and product teams to execute a viable product.
You’d work with a strong team of engineers to work on successfully deploying a real time streaming product that leverages on large networks. You’d help to maintain collaboration between different teams across product, management and engineering.
- Use Docker and Kubernetes in both development and production environments
- Build on continuous integration and delivery platforms such as Gilab CI or Jenkins
- Work on a large network system, monitoring network performance to ensure that there is constant connectivity and security to the server
- Monitor modern application performance through tools such as Prometheus or Datadog
- Utilize shell scripting with bash
- Develop efficient and automated operations management tools to look after the system
- Maintain and update system documentation as well as server inventory for easier collaboration with the team
- Configure, manage and troubleshoot for network traffic and bandwidth utilization
- Be able to deploy and configure management systems like Puppy and CFEngine
- Holding 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- With experience in system architecture that includes service discovery, network availability monitoring, centralized logging, caching, reliable background job processing and circuit breaking
- Familiar with managing Cloud infrastructure on AWS / Azure through orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
- Strong experience with Linux systems and their administration along with troubleshooting with Ubuntu / RHEL
- Deep understanding of large networks and the systems underlying these layers
- Experience with tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Prior experience with automated deployment with tools such as Chef or PXE
- Plus to have experience with information security and data privacy
- Having a passion to solve challenging problems, to troubleshoot with a team and to maintain site high-availability.
- Great ability to be a team player, work under pressure and continuously want to grow and develop oneself – always picking up new skills along the way.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517