We are working with one of the largest brands in the world, within a retail sector selling luxury and branded goods.
There is a huge amount of data to be processed and governed and we need someone to join the team from the Hong Kong office.
Working closely with leadership in the Data Science department and C-suite, you’d get to help strategize the best moves forward to ensure data is used in the best manner throughout this global business.
You’ll help to finalize the implement good data governance practices as the team prepare to tap into more advanced analytics and data science techniques.
- Speak to senior stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Understand data governance issues and help to define the roadmap for data flow, documentation and work flow for these problems
- Work with data hands-on, being able to model and analyze the data while helping to define parameters that ensure the data is utilized fully
- Ensure data is stored in a clean manner and easily accessible to stakeholders in the business
- Be a translator to the business counterparts and understand how to deliver these needs through high technical standards
- Work closely with data engineers to build up libraries and implement new standards to the data governance and data infrastructure practices within this global business
- Minimally Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- Holding 5+ years of experience in Data governance, Data infrastructure and/or Data science related roles
- Have prior experience running strategies and consulting a multitude of MNC clients
- Be able to communicate effectively and execute the technical requirements
- Strength in Data Governance strategies with elaborate documentation skills to ensure the practice is shown throughout an organization
- Ability to program and run codes for data analytics and science modelling in Python
- Strong communicator and great team player – able to work with an international team across multiple time zones
- Fluent in English, plus to speak Chinese
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517