A leading global professional services company has setup their APAC Digital Hub to facilitate the digital transformation projects including data science, analytics, IoT and Blockchain to help clients across the region to work on disruptive technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working with a passionate team, reporting into the Practice Manager.
- You will be in a challenging role as Data Scientist part of a dynamic, international and demanding environment using the latest innovations in predictive analytics and visualization techniques
- Enhance the data infra, analyze large, complex datasets into actionable insights
- Use data to solve complex problems which are pivotal to our business
- Using data modelling, linear regression, statistical methods and proprietary data to predict new trends and providing details of the findings using the data sets.
Requirements / Qualifications
- You will have experience in machine learning along with being proficient in analytic tools such as Qlik, tableau, R, spark or Python.
- You will also have experience in statistical analytics tools to recommend business on product development along with managing large scale algorithms. Experience with Data Mining, Statistical Modelling, and Data Manipulation advanced statistical analysis (predictive models and segmentation) is a must.
- Plus: Knows programming language (e.g. R, Java, Haskell) and past participation in science Olympiad or Kaggle.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Aman Talwar on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1436509