|Posted:||21 days ago|
Title: Senior Data Scientist, FinTech
About the Role
- Global Fintech organization
- End to end involvement in machine learning projects (design to deployment)
- Big impact and sustainable projects
- Design, develop, and deploy machine learning models for projects across the financial services space (Credit risk, predictive analytics, fraud detection etc.)
- Monitor end to end integration of data science model from data gathering, data cleaning, production and integration with systems and platforms
- Analyze large data from big data platforms to discover trends and patterns
- Present results and perform ad hoc analytics
- Work cross functionally with technical and non-technical stakeholders across the business
- Propose solutions and strategies to overcome business challenges.
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends in the space of data analytics and data science
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar field
- Hands on working experience with technological languages and tools: Python, SQL
- Minimum four (4) year's working experience within the Data Science space, experience with development of Machine Learning models
- Experience working with large data sets
- Effective communicator, able to convince and align with stakeholders across the business
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)