|Posted:||20 days ago|
Title: Senior Data Scientist (Computer Vision)
About the Role
- Global Fintech organization
- End to end involvement in deep learning and computer vision projects
- Big impact and sustainable projects
- Design, develop, and deploy deep learning and computer vision models for projects
- Monitor end-to-end integration of data science model from data gathering, data cleaning, production, and integration with systems and platforms
- Analyze large data sets from big data platforms - unstructured data such as images and sensors, along with real-time data
- Work cross-functionally with technical and non-technical stakeholders across the business
- Propose solutions and strategies to overcome business challenges.
- Keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar field
- Hands-on working experience with technological languages and tools: Python, SQL, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, NCNN etc.
- Minimum four (4) year's working experience within the Computer Vision space, experience with algorithm development and deployment of machine learning and deep learning models
- Experience working with large data sets
- Effective communicator, able to convince and align with stakeholders across the business
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)