|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Title: Senior Data Governance (Strategy)
Location: Hong Kong
About the Role
- Established Luxury Retail organization
- Direct impact projects
- Established and high performing data driven teams
- Take on a lead position in the full end to end spectrum of Data Governance concepts
- Data quality management
- Performance and quality metrics
- Data compliance
- Enterprise data modeling
- Data protection and maturity etc.
- Development of data strategy frameworks and roadmaps, including the maintenance of the framework
- End to end involvement on projects from requirements gathering, designing and developing enterprise data modelling
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Analysts, Product Managers, Engineers, Developers and non-technical stakeholders (Business teams)
- Continues development of internal data dictionary through building knowledge around data, building further trust in data
- Involved in experimental and POC related projects
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar field
- Minimum three (3) year's working experience within Data Governance and Data Quality management
- Professional working experience in Project Management, understanding agile methodologies
- People management experience - managing analysts and external vendors
- Consulting background is preferred
- Proven ability to be an effective communicator, able to convince and align with stakeholders across the business
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired