|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Role: Senior Backend Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, United States
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Climate-Tech, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the company
Joining a leading end-to-end software platform, building a suite of products to meet the global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy.
The client is committed to helping make the planet a cleaner, redefining transportation sector. We are looking for passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify
We are looking for experienced backend engineer motivated self-starter that thrives in a dynamic start-up environment to support development of the core platform.
In this role you will,
- Build and maintain large scale applications on real-time, event driven, distributed platforms
- Developing API contract-first micro services-based SaaS platforms
- Writing high quality code for production and mastering the art of code quality
- Participate in agile development lifecycle practices including but not limited to planning sessions, retrospectives, and peer review activities
- Perform complex problem solving on production and development environments by diagnosing and fixing issues
- Development and support for large scale Node.JS applications in real-time, event driven, distributed/transactional cloud/IoT platforms
We are looking for:
- Experience building Cloud native (AWS), high availability/resilient applications in a CI/CD environment
- Advanced knowledge and experience with relational database design and SQL language
- Extensive experience designing and building HTTP RESTful API-first contracts and microservices
- Proficient knowledge of AWS tools and services e.g., ECS, managed DB services like MySQL, lambda, API gateway, SNS SQS, multi-region setup, CloudFront, CloudFormation, codepipeline
- Fundamental understanding of secure development and operations practices
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Job has Expired