- Leading Global Ad Tech
- Massive wealth of data to tap into
- Backend engineer to work on data processing pipelines
An opportunity to work with a great technology team with extensive experience. You will develop, scale and maintain both the high throughput, low latency applications and
microservices and the data processing pipelines that power the core of our platform. The solutions you are building will handle traffic in billions in terms of data volume in advanced processing. You will analyse requirements and design, estimate and implement the solutions, request and review, perform unit and integration testing, release code into
production and monitor it in real-time.
If you love working in small, collaborative teams that develop in small iterations and deploy enhancements and new functionality in frequent incremental steps, in agile environment, \ this will be a great place for you!
- Develop and maintain existing high performance systems. Make sure they are fault-tolerant and scalable
- Work on complex problems trying to deliver maximum results with limited time and compute resources
- Deliver clear, readable, maintainable and testable solutions using Java
- Work in tandem with other engineering and product teams to deliver end to end solutions
- Quickly react to any production issues and come up with rapid fixes.
- Relevant degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Mininum of four (4) years of experience in Software Development
- At least two (2) years experience developing large scale and/or high performance distributed systems
- Strong practical experience in core Java; familiarity with Spring Boot, Docker, SQL, at least one additional programming language
- Familiarity with software development best practices: TDD, Git flow, code review
- Experience working in ad tech or tech company is a bonus
- Familiar with AWS
- Experience with Data pipelines
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with high performance , low latency, real-time systems
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517