Do you enjoy creating transparent and user-friendly platforms?
Do you enjoy working with on fintech products with diverse team?
Look no further! Join the high caliber team building out for all core technology platforms for markets across Asia.
- Contribute to the implementation of all core backend services and tech and be a driver of key architecture decisions
- Hands-on technical design and programming skills with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly
- Design, build, and deliver complex web services and/or customer experiences efficiently and with quality
- Ability to clearly communicate technical details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organizations, including to senior leadership
- Share responsibility for recruiting core engineering staff as well as help manage external vendor relationships
- Help to cultivate an innovative, agile and collaborative culture within the engineering organization
- Engage with business stakeholders to ensure relevance of an evolving technology roadmap
- Have a track record of leading the design, development and implementation of complex and preferably transaction based/B2C, mobile applications and/or web services
- Exposure to financial and/or other regulated data environments desirable
- Expert in Java with good exposure to a wide range of popular frameworks and tools
- A broad range of exposure to modern persistence and messaging tech (relational, nosql, distributed cache, message bus)
- Experienced in modern cloud stacks (AWS, GCP, Azure), container tech (docker, kubernetes) & devops with strong CI/CD mentality
- Hand on experience with AWS desirable
- Exposure to delivering data-engineering and/or data-science within a data-driven organization desirable
- Collaborative by nature and outcome focused
- Passionate about experimenting with technology and honing their coding craft
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455