Join this VC funded fintech company that processes millions of transactions monthly and growing rapidly.
You will be designing and building world-class APIs in a team with open and transparent communication.
Looking for passionate software engineers to help the team refine the product so that it is highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, prioritize builds and add those into the technical roadmap
- Account for the delivery of technical roadmap items on time
- Mentor and up-skill engineers on a day-to-day basis
- Advance engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Identify technical gaps in Disbursements products & build improvements to the technology stack by planning the technical roadmap
- Drive infrastructure improvements that scale us from millions of monthly transactions to tens of millions of monthly transactions
- Enhance our product reliability to maintain our performance threshold of 99% of disbursements processed under 1 minute & 99% of disbursements successfully sent to the recipient
- With over 3 years of experience in developing, designing, and deploying large scale applications
- Experience in any of the following: Node.js, TypeScript, Golang
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database schema design and query optimization
- Familiarity with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks
- Exposure to large-scale microservices architectural patterns, such as well-designed REST APIs, circuit breakers, high volume data pipelines
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
- Thrive on being independent and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455