|Posted:||7 months ago|
Title: Senior Authorised Person
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
This position is with a major Offshore Wind Developer in Taiwan.
Senior Authorised Person
- Implementation of the Electrical Safety Rules on-site, including the safe system of work
- Coordinate MV/HV/LV commissioning activities through the project construction stages
- Advise operationally on high voltage electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and both HV submarine and onshore cables
- Oversee safe commissioning of grid connections, onshore substations and associated MV/HV/LV plant and equipment
- Oversee all MV/HV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security and integrity of the HV network
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination and communication between all parties and that the process works effectively
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Fletcher Kim (R1877723)
Consultant - Infrastructure, Energy & Clean Technology
Job has Expired