|Posted:||18 days ago|
Title: Senior Associate Consultant
Location: United States
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Technology & Climate-tech, Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the company
Joining one of the fastest growing AL/ML start-ups across the world, we are looking for passionate data individuals to solve complex challenges using analytics.
Working with Fortune 500 organizations to build core capabilities, in this role you will be providing services across data engineering, data science and management consulting. You will have a direct impact on providing customers cutting edge solutions
If you enjoy working with large datasets and engaging with clients, look no further.
In this role you will:
- Working on complex business problems for organizations, leveraging conventional and new age data sources and applying cutting-edge advanced analytics techniques
- Lead the design and execution of roadmap to drive business outcomes
- Build and grow relationships with customers to become a trusted partner who provides thought leadership and strategic guidance
- Mentor and build a team of associates in the US Offices
We are looking for:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in managing analytics projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to structure and lead rigorous analyses of both quantitative and qualitative information
- Strong fundamentals in SQL and Python for minimum 3 years
- Ability to organize and present complex information in a clear and concise manner to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in ability to build strong relationships - clients and internal teams, including complex and sensitive environments
- High level of comfort dealing with ambiguity and change
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.