Passionate about Risk and how Data can impact it? This role would be best suited for someone looking for a fastrack career path from a Data Engineer to an early-stage Data Architect. Our client is a leading Big-4 that will provide you with the opportunity to consult their clients to understand operations and manage critical risks.
- Create ETL specifications and documentation used to develop data migration mappings and transformations for Data Warehouse loading.
- Design and create data models
- Deployment in the Cloud(AWS, Azure) migration projects
- Establish standard information architecture best practices in the context of the enterprise’s overall architecture, and consistently apply such standards to operating units and functions
- Exposure in the areas of advanced Big Data/Hadoop techniques, including feed capability, data mart and implementation.
You would need:
- Bachelors degree with years of relevant data management experience of 3 to 5 years, including architecting data management solutions
- Ability to help define and articulate the enterprise data management strategic vision and translate it into tactical implementable steps to C level.
- Experience in implementation of big data platform and data warehouse projects.
- Organizational/political agility with the ability to drive large, cross-functional data management programs involving coordination with multiple stakeholders.
Kindly reach me at email@example.com for a confidential chat along with your latest CV.
**This position is ONLY open to candidates currently based in Singapore. Thank you.**