|Posted:||19 days ago|
Title: Senior Account Executive
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave Partners is working exclusively with a global consulting company who offers data-driven insights and advanced analytics. They are currently in a search for talent with experience in Account Management within the APAC region.
- Overseeing the accounts, manage correspondence and fully understand the client's business and objectives.
- Collaborate with the offshore execution team to ensure deadlines are met and according to the client's objectives.
- Able to manage from the planning until the implementation processes of the campaign with the offshore execution team.
- Manage campaign across the services provided by the company.
- Manage existing clients by ensuring regular updates on the project status.
- Ensure existing clients remain satisfied with the company's services.
- Developing long-lasting relationship with key client stakeholders at all levels.
- Identifying the opportunity to upsell in the client's account and work closely with the product team.
- Identifying new opportunities to service potentially new clients.
- Collaborating with the teams to ensure smooth internal workflow management.
- At least 2 year's experience in Account Management
- experience from a Digital Marketing agency
- Prior experience dealing with client from AdTech would be a plus.
- Experience in managing multiple projects collaboratively with the offshore teams .
- Good knowledge in the Digital Marketing domain or any areas of analytics, e-commerce, CRM platforms would a be plus.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)