|Posted:||17 days ago|
Title: Senior Account Executive
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We have the pleasure of working with a purpose driven organisation within the Edtech space who are on a mission to lighten the ever growing load that our teachers are carrying. They are a well established company within the ANZ region who are positioned to expand globally. Our clients are looking for a Senior Account Executive to help widen their footprint by driving the sales of their wellbeing solutions into schools across Australia and New Zealand.
- Grow thier customer base by closing strategic accounts on our target list.
- Communicate the value of their solution to principals, teachers and other key stakeholders.
- Manage your pipeline of deals from qualification to close.
- Manage complex sales cycles and provide account leadership and direction in the pre-sales and post-sales processes.
- Provide regular feedback to the product team around educational needs and changes.
- At least 4 years of prior sales experience for an education technology business
- Knowledge of the K-12 education space.
- An outstanding communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to be empathetic to others
- Comfortable with cold outreach and picking up the phone
- Self-Motivated as well as highly organised.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)