I am working with a couple of international companies spanning from consultancy to Insurance that is offering both contract and permanent positions with their SOC technical & delivery team.
On offer is the chance to work with a wide variety of clients within multiple industries.
- Event monitoring using a variety of SIEM tools
- Manage & fine-tune SOC systems and infrastructure
- Prepare & document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Manage and handle customer’s change request on Managed devices
- Advise external & internal parties on problems regarding security infrastructure or customer devices
- On-boarding of customers from both a client & vendor perspective
- Some experience of working within a SOC environment
- Experience of working with at least one type of industry-wide SIEM tools
- Setup and creation of SIEM rules & policies
- Have prior familiarity with SOC processes
- Extensive experience of the SOC onboarding processes from both a vendor & client experience
- Excellent understanding of protocols such as TCP/IP & routing & switching protocols
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux/Windows administration
- Excellent communication skills and can work as part of a team
The client is able to move very quickly as these are urgent roles.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004