|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Salary:||US$2000 - US$4000 per month|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
SAP Warehouse Product Designer
Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a global company specialised in beauty, seeking an SAP Warehouse Product Designer to create solutions with existing/new products to meet user group's needs. This position will be based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and will report to the Execution Platform Manager.
- Understanding and formalising user's needs with a user-centric approach and method
- Design sustainable solutions and ensure consistency of product from concept to launch, in line with Architecture principles
- Maintain different warehouse product knowledge through relevant documentation
- Collaborate with product managers to identify business and technical needs and UI designer/developer/technical expert to design the mock-up of product or prototype
- Organise validation loops with the business and refine specifications based on feedback
- To raise defects, report risks and contribute to the QC of delivered solution through test design and execution (including regression tests)
- Organise and prepare UAT, user training, roll-out and handover to Application Support
- Create and maintain a high visibility of business processes and dependencies
- Proactively propose relevant product upgrades and adaptations in order to increase UX and efficiency
- Support Product Manager in change request management and follow-up with Application Support Group
- Provide expertise on business process, product or data throughout innovation process
- Contribute in identifying the Minimum Viable Product, in collaboration with the Innovation Product Manager
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering/business school/design school
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT Domain or in global IT projects
- Minimum 3 years' experience as functional/application designer in SAP WM HUM
- Must have experience of participation in full-cycle SAP projects
- Proficient in SAP WM module (Experience in SAP S/4 and other SAP modules - i.e. LE SD MM - is advantageous)
- Experience and knowledge in Business to Government or Customer platforms and interface technologies is a plus
- UX & Analysis skills
- Conception Skills (prototyping, wireframing, data/information modelling)
- Comfortable with UX Design principles
- Facilitation, change management skills
- Interface technologies - web method, web service etc
- Fluency in English Language is essential
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1440239
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired