We have a great opportunity for an SAP Information Security Architect to join a leading international luxury retailer to work on a SAP implementation project as part of its digital transformation journey.
The ideal candidate must have extensive theoretical understanding and hands-on knowledge with SAP and its related products. Furthermore, this role will require the candidate to also have good background with Information Security frameworks & standards.
Please see below for more information about the role.
- Identify & define requirements with a SAP related security systems including HANA, FICO etc.
- Participate in transformation projects to implement business process controls involving information security systems with internal & external teams
- Design information security architecture & develop detailed cyber security designs
- Provide SME technical advice on a range of SAP & information security products & processes
- Coordinate & execute Information security initiatives in line with company objectives & the security roadmap
- Conduct R&D activities to evaluate new emerging technologies & keep on top of the latest threats, vulnerabilities
- Perform POCs & assess security approach to mitigate system risks aligned with industry best practice standards
- Extensive knowledge with SAP & its related products (SAP HANA, FICO, Basis etc)
- Inclusive of its business process controls related to the products
- Experience of application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis & compliance testing
- Knowledge of Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC) such as OWASP etc.
- Excellent understanding of information security industry standards & frameworks
- ISO27001, COBIT & ITIL etc.
- Great understanding of the Payment Card Industry (PCI-DSS) framework
- Experience of project management or part of a large scale project
- Background of working with high performance teams & understanding of an international SOC environment
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please send your CV to kai.man@next-