|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Role: Sales Manager / セールスマネージャー
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a global ERP provider is looking for a Sales Manager to expand thier business in Japan.
- Ownership of revenue generation within assigned territory, as well as the quality & strength of the executive relationships within the territory.
- Responsible for in-depth, broad-based sales presentations of the products .
- Drive complex solution sales cycles to deal closure.
- Prospect with qualified leads to identify business opportunities in whichthe products can provide business solutions.
- Analyze customer business requirements as a basis to develop a sales strategy and propose Product Intelligence Solutions.
- Produce written proposals & quotations.
- Prepare business response documentation for RFI/RFP/RFQ requests.
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to complex customer business requirements.
- Working with a technical team, ensuring a clear understanding of customer's technology requirements; providing sales leadership for Proposal and Project teams and vision to win and deliver large-scale, complex solutions.
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue goals.
- Develop and manage the business plan for the assigned territory
- Participate in regional & national trade shows, exhibits, and conferences.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
EA Registration No: R1768749
Job has Expired