|Posted:||15 days ago|
Title: Sales Lead
Location: Australia, Singapore OR Remote
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are currently working with an exciting software provider who are looking for a suitably qualified Sales Lead to build and oversee the APAC Sales Division.
Our client is an excellent SME who have grown exponentially over the last 24 months. As a business, we are flexible on location but with a strong preference on Singapore or Australia based candidates.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals. Both personal + team quota.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Minimum 6 years experience in selling software solutions.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets within a software / SaaS business.
- Leadership experience and evidence in coaching a sales team to overachieve.
- Drive + Hunger in what is very much a hunting sales strategy.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)