|Posted:||25 days ago|
Title: Sales Director Australia
Location: Australia (Remote)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a rapidly expanding cyber security company who have a developed a unique and highly innovative solution. This will be a Sales Director role positioned to build out a team of highly effective professionals. This position will be best suited to the hunting style salesperson who is is driven to make an impact in the future success and culture of the company.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition, portfolio, professional services, processes, and current partnerships
- To have a commitment to your own development and a willingness to undertake relevant training opportunities.
- Work with the business development managers and sales operations teams to allocate and implement targeted sales strategy and sales targets.
- To contribute to the development of a professional and ethical working environment within the wider business.
- Lead the development of the individual territory sales plans.
- 8-10 years' sales experience in Cyber Security
- Exceptional leadership skills and confidence
- Experience evaluating product/market situations and analysing data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches
- Exceptional people skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of seniority.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)