As part of this, the client is looking for a Safety Manager to drive the safety and health function strategies, regulatory compliance and related activities for the construction of the LNG regas project.
- Establish plans and policies in Safety and Health (S&H) as well as, develop offshore/marine HSE plans/standards/procedures/
guidelines for the implementation during initial phases of the project and through the subsequent phases of the project.
- Manage HSE functions in different aspects of the project to enhance the competence and performance standards of safety practitioners and ensure full compliance with various statutory requirements.
- Work closely with government, EPC's and external bodies on HSE safety matters while working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance.
- Carry out safety training to all relevant construction professionals.
- Suggest continuous improvement plans and programs for HSE programs.
- At least 10 years of working experience with at least 5 years in senior managerial position on infrastructure projects with a focus on marine/offshore projects.
- Registered safety officer with relevant qualifications.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating, managerial and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical, persuasive and communication skills;
- Good written and spoken English. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an advantage.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713