|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Robotics Team Lead, On-site
NextWave Partners Singapore, Singapore
Title: Robotics Team Lead
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client is an ambitous company that is looking to bring on a Robotics Team Lead to improve on the R&D and automation capabilities of the team. We are looking for candidates who are experienced in electrical schematics and automation
You will play a pivotal role in accelerating the companies progress and implementation of creative ideas into robotics design.
· R&D on future models of robots/improvements
· Vendor management
· Analyzing, implementing and determining the feasibility of robot schematics
· 8 years of automation and robotics experience along with knowledge of international safety standards
· Ability to problem solve and think out of the box
· 3 years of PLC programming experience
· Experience with Autonomous Vehicles/robots is very welcomed
· Degree in Electrical Engineering and related fields
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Personal EA License No: R22107100
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired