A multinational corporation with their APAC HQ based in Singapore are currently looking to hire a suitably qualified IT Account Manager, to work closely with one of their largest and most successful global accounts.
This position will be a permanent role, based within the companies Singapore office and reporting directly into the CIO. The role itself will be responsible for directly managing a number of complex regional logistics projects, which will cover all aspects of IT.
- A key focus will be on customer management and engagement.
- Attending senior client meetings and adding value throughout the project lifecycle.
- Focus on new product launches and ensuring successful implementation.
- Account escalations as and when necessary, In addition to senior stakeholder management.
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT, Logistics, Engineering or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 6 years experience within an IT Account Manager position.
- Experience within logistics would be highly beneficial, such as TMS, WMS, Applications.
This is a newly created position and has been created due to the extensive pipeline of projects that have been secured, so we are in a position to hire immediately for the right person.
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989