We are working with a leading Tech company to find someone who can help come in and lead a Data team focused on maintaining a good financial eco-system. Be able to maintain and improve this data system through ensuring the best data pipelines are ready to support the BI reports required for the internal Financial teams. Be a leader of a team of analysts and help excel the current process. Work in a dynamic environment with top leaders, constantly pushing yourself to grow and improve.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of BI developers and business analysts to ensure there is a top standard for the types of reports produced by all the data applications built internally.
- Build up a roadmap and strategy to help improve existing systems while maintaining the standard that exists.
- Work across the Financial function looking after business arms such as accounting, treasury and tax across multiple countries in the ASEAN region.
- Be a driver of excellence and delivery to ensure that systems are consistently up to standard.
- Have a strategic mindset to help Senior Management understand the insights that data can give them.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimally 8 years of work experience in developing BI tools
- Hold a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science or other related areas.
- Have experience growing a data function in their capabilities in Business Intelligence
- Be proficient in using SQL and currently still be able to deep dive even as a leader
- SAP and Python abilities are a plus
- Hold strong analytical skills and problem-solve abilities with a keen ability to communicate these ideas in a smooth manner.
- Be self-motivated and highly adaptable to changing environment within a highly functioning Tech firm.
Interested candidates feel free to also email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to shortlisted candidates and may even reach out for other relevant opportunities.