NextWave Partners are currently working exclusively with a leading financial institution, in their
search for a Regional Director of Security Architecture.
This position will be based in Singapore but will be responsible for the APAC region and reporting directly to the Global CIO. For this position, we are seeking a motivated professional that can combine their hands on security experience, with an extensive background within strategy formulation and implementation.
- Define and develop a regional security strategy that encompasses the full architecture coverage of the business.
- Oversee and manage the security team, in order to ensure that any potential risks are actioned and therefore minimise the possibility of future vulnerabilities.
- Incorporating a cyber security culture into the business, that utilises training to heighten security knowledge and awareness on a global basis.
- Board level interaction, while acting as the subject matter expert within IT Security for the business in APAC.
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or related field / work experience
- Minimum of 15 years experience within an IT security related position
- Experience in planning and delivering a security strategy within an MNC environment
- Relevant cyber security certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM would be advantageous
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For more information and to arrange an introductory call, please send your up to date CV to Terry Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position will be Sunday 18th November at 10pm.