|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Flexible + attractive uncapped commission scheme
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
The Recruitment Consultant will work closely with the Business Directors to grow the Technology sector throughout Australia, with the aim of them becoming a market expert within a particular technology vertical.
The position will be based permanently out of the NextWave Partners Brisbane office. However, for the right candidate remote work within Australia would be considered.
We are looking for someone who has the desire to see how far they can push themselves outside of the traditional recruitment career path, with a development plan put in place to give everyone the required support.
For NextWave's high achievers there are opportunities to build recruitment teams and align with Senior Management through equity and profit share in the business. There are also opportunities for international relocation to one of our hub offices in Singapore, New York and London.
- Grow the NextWave Company Brand and establish your own personal brand as a market-leading consultant in the Technology industry within Australia.
- Network with and headhunting of the world's top professionals in the industry.
- Develop and nurture a wide client base of Technology Companies.
- Through working with Senior Management, you will formulate and execute a structured business development strategy.
- Conduct face-to-face client meetings to develop deeper relationships with clients and candidates.
- Previous experience within recruitment or sales would be beneficial.
- Entrepreneurially minded and keen to build a micro business.
- Hard-working and driven to make their mark on the Technology Sector throughout Australia.
- Confident, humble, resilient and an ability to think outside the box.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly by sending an updated CV to Terry Hodges on: email@example.com
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired