|Posted:||28 days ago|
Title: Real Estate Sustainability Consulting Manager
Location: McLean, VA
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable
Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to
supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable
About the Role:
My client is a leading real estate and private equity investment company that operates at the intersection of sustainability and buildings.They are looking for someone who can design, pitch, and lead multiple client carbon programs across sectors that may include commercial real estate, private equity, lending, government and public-private partnerships. With this, providing project team leadership with directing, overseeing and supporting the project team working on client engagements is critical.
- Provide project team leadership. Direct, oversee, and support your project team working on client engagements. Function well when working in interdisciplinary teams that include technical and non-technical staff.
- Design, pitch, and lead multiple client carbon programs across sectors including commercial real estate, private equity, lending, government, and public-private partnerships.
- Engage with clients as the lead program manager. Build and maintain key customer relationships to create opportunities for client growth.
- Experience developing and administering successful sustainability or ESG programs with a particular focus on greenhouse gas emissions reductions, preferably in commercial building portfolios or other investment portfolios.
- Comfort with managing data-driven tasks in Excel and other software platforms, including some complex calculations and estimation methods.
- Ability to effectively manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at the same time
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV.
We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch:
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry
updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly
newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal
opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, or age.