We are currently working with a multi-disciplinary, global EPC contractor, who, due to further growth and expansion are now looking to add a Rail Delivery Director to their team to assist in the delivery of some newly awarded rail projects in Australia.
This is a chance to be a part of a business that is growing in profit and turnover year on year, it will also give you the opportunity to be a part of a multi-cultural team and to also be a part of some of the most exciting projects currently being undertaken globally.
The successful applicant will be predominantly based on Melbourne Metro Project, helping to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Coordinating both engineering design and delivering construction packages along with engaging other key internal and external stakeholders
- Providing a high level of technical expertise in engineering construction and project delivery methodologies
- Engaging senior internal stakeholders to deliver both project updates and business cases
- Managing interface requirements with other projects within the Metro Rail Tunnel Project (i.e. Rail Systems Alliance, Rail Infrastructure Alliance, etc)
- Managing interface requirements with MEP & Stations Teams
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the CYP Project Testing and Commissioning Strategy
- Bachelor of Engineering, Construction Management, Business or equivalent
- At least 15 years of post-graduate work experience with at least 10 years in a project management role of civil/infrastructure projects
- Management of large scale, multidisciplinary projects and project teams
- Contemporary practices in signalling design and construction methodology
- Contractual, legal, commercial, industrial relations and legislative compliance management
- Advanced experience in financial and commercial management including cost reduction and meeting budgets
- People and performance management skillset including the performance of subcontractors
- Complex client relationship and stakeholder management
- Quantitative and qualitative safety, environment and quality risk assessment
- Analysis of and reporting on project performance, compliance and defects and/or non- conformance
- Advance interpersonal communication, consultation and negotiating skills that build and sustain productive relationships and partnerships with stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of rail infrastructure, maintenance and operations required for effective decision making about project program delivery, lifecycle strategy, performance, monitoring and governance
- Advance skills in cost, time and scope evaluation and forecasting
- Proven competencies in project management practice and tools, engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning, including safety, integration, scope management, time, cost, quality, and risk management
This position comes with an excellent remuneration package and offers the opportunity to progress within the business.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Jamie McMenemie at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +61 2 9098 4340
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272