Back to job search
Radiation Protection Director
|Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide governance and oversight of all BNPP units' RS activities, including RP and RW, to achieve the highest
level of safety and reliability.
- Direct plant-wide standardization of Radiation Protection, Radiological Waste functions for all BNPP units.
- Govern procedures related to Radiation Safety programs and processes to ensure they are shared across the
BNPP units and adherence to and alignment with regulatory standards.
- Manage the development and maintenance of Radiation Safety Programs, Processes, Procedures and systems in
line with regulatory requirements, operating policies and principles, nuclear standards for nuclear safety, industrial
safety, and environmental protection, in order to achieve the overall business performance objectives.
- Manage and monitor oversight periodic or unscheduled activities including surveillance to ensure highest
standards of conduct pertaining Radiological Protection System and equipment.
- Review the analysis of potential RS issues and identify the appropriate actions to resolve these issues and prevent
Job has Expired