We are working with a top investment fund looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join their team here in Singapore.
You’d be given the freedom to research the best quantitative strategies to invest a huge amount of funds. You’d be able to work directly with the Chief Investment Officer and learn from talented individuals in this field.
- Use research and data-driven tactics to support investment strategies for either the present or future investment funds. Tapping into factor analysis and quantitative techniques to make the best suggestions for the firm.
- Be able to keep up to date with the academic research and apply top tier analytics to your research methods.
- Work closely with Senior Quantitative Developers to make sure that the tools utilized are the top ones – suggesting whatever new methods you’d like to use (e.g. machine learning).
- Minimally Masters in a quantitative area (such as Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Statistics)
- Proficient programming skills in R and SQL
- Strong programming in Python highly preferred
- Prior experience with risk factor models within a work project or significant academic project
- Exposure to machine learning modelling is very advantageous
- Be a strong communicator and team player, able to give suggestions and speak your mind when you feel there are better methods to do things
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517