We are working with a top investment fund who need a Quantitative Analyst to join a new team here in Singapore.
You’d be given the freedom to program and research the best quantitative strategies to invest a large amount of capital. You’d be able work directly with Senior people in the team in Portfolio Management as well as Quantitative Development.
- Use research and data-driven tactics to support investment strategies for either the present or future investment funds. Tapping into factor analysis and quantitative techniques to make the best suggestions for the firm.
- Support quantitative developers and quantitative fund managers in infrastructure development, data validation and quantitative analysis.
- Be able to keep up to date with the academic research and apply top tier analytics to your research methods.
- Use the latest technology to program and develop
- Work closely with Senior Quantitative Developers to make sure that the tools utitlized are the top ones – suggesting whatever new methods you’d like to use (e.g. machine learning).
- Minimally Masters in a quantitative area (such as Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Statistics)
- At least 2 years of work experience in technical roles, ideally software engineer
- Proficient programming skills in SQL to manage data tables and wrangle data
- Development in Python highly preferred, otherwise experience with other open-source languages such as java, Golang etc.
- Some familiarity with Linux, Docker and task scheduling tools (e.g. Airflow) as well as version control (e.g. Git)
- Keen interest in investments and new solutions for investment strategies
- Exposure to machine learning modelling is very advantageous
- Be a strong communicator and team player, able to give suggestions and speak your mind
- Wanting to learn and develop yourself through internal training and development programs
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517