|Posted:||17 days ago|
Title: Quality Inspector
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Company
- Ensuring that all employees are up to date on HSE regulations and responsibilities. while take action on cases on non conformity to these
- Be responsible for all relevant documentation within Quality. Including keeping the traceability of the turbine maintained at all times
- Conduct Inspection and Test Plans, such as delivery inspections, pre-assembly walkdowns, pre-assembly final walkdowns, mechanical walkdowns and final walkdowns
- In addition to standard inspections you will also execute the reference turbine process at site level
- The reporting of all non-conformances and guarantee that physicals product nonconformances are reported and reinspected for verification of closure
- Support the Quality Manager in performing technical investigations and root cause analysis of non-conformances
- You have a minimum of 7 years' experience working in the wind industry.
- Relevant courses and training, but minimum valid full GWO.
- You have a technical education, mechanical or electrical is preferred.
- Extensive experience executing large projects.
- You speak and write English fluently and have good IT skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)