|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role
Our client is a high growth consultancy company, specializing in providing innovative cloud and software solutions to government agencies. As they are continuing to grow, they are seeking a skilled and experienced Quality Engineer to join the current dynamic team.
You will be immersed in an Agile development environment where the team emphasizes the adoption of industry best practices and cutting-edge technology tools. They are in search of dedicated software quality engineers who are passionate about elevating service quality and contributing to the development and maintenance of the citizen disbursement system
Roles and responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining up-to-date test cases and test plans to ensure compliance with evolving requirements and policy changes.
- Ongoing improvement and maintenance of the automated test framework and test environments.
- Conducting tests on new features and effectively documenting defects.
- Carrying out various types of tests, such as manual, functional, performance, and exploratory tests, to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Assisting in resolving production cases and actively participating in all Agile ceremonies.
- A degree in software engineering, computer engineering, or a related infocomm discipline.
- A minimum of three years of professional software quality testing experience, with a hands-on focus on automation.
- A strong grasp of testing techniques.
- Familiarity with test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Proficiency in open-source automated testing frameworks (e.g., RobotFramework).
- Experience with open-source performance testing tools (e.g., JMeter, Gatling, Locust) or enterprise-level testing tools (e.g., HP LoadRunner).
- Familiarity with open-source penetration testing tools (e.g., ZAP, Burp Suite, SQL Map) or enterprise-level penetration testing tools (e.g., HP WebInspect, Nessus, CheckMarx).
- Previous experience in an Agile environment is considered an added advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E) Web: www.next-wavepartners.com
Job has Expired