The role is multi-faceted role, we are looking a person with the ability to design and follow rigorous processes to conduct intensive and repetitive testing of products.
With strong attention to detail as your strength, you will be closely working with multiple point of contact and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Clients across Software Solutions, IoT, and medical technology domain
- Create and maintain a collection of automated tests to thoroughly test all workflows, the application supports.
- Enhance and maintain the existing python scripting automation framework.
- Perform testing of the software products and generate comprehensive bug reports.
- Reproduce the issues faced by customers, locally with the limited available information.
- Analyse and figure out precise bugs from vague reports at times and log in a simple format.
- Experience in creating and maintaining robust automation frameworks and test cases.
- Experience in white box testing and a decent knowledge of programming.
- Strong experience with python scripting and automation.
- Experience with automation on multiple operating systems (Mac, Windows & Linux)
- Strong experience in Quality Assurance of Software Applications.
- Strong demonstrable understanding of software testing concepts and Experience with full product life cycles.
- Demonstrable problem solving, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Experience of performance testing and automating it.
- Experience with UI automation tools like Squish will be beneficial.
- Familiarity with the workflows and processes of the industry in post-production or financial or medical domain
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455