Do you have a passion for technology and impactful products? Are you interested in the healthcare domain and want to create an impact in the medical field through technical innovation? Well then you've come to the right place.
We are currently working with a fast-growing HealthTech company that is looking for a Python Developer to come join a talented and fun team.
Working closely with the CTO, you’d be in charge of building an excellent product that was built from scratch with top-notch algorithms and a great code-base. Take your coding skills to the next level with this opportunity.
- Implement and design high performance backend systems for the chat and search engine platform.
- Integrate any user-facing elements with the front-end team
- Write awesome code
- Work with the founders on understanding customer feedback and improve the product with these in mind.
- Minimally a Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Business, Design or other related fields
- Holding at least 3 years of experience in writing great code with a very strong fundamental understanding in mathematics and engineering
- Have a strong ability to code on Python, with sufficient knowledge in at least one Python web framework (e.g. Django, Flask etc.)
- Experience coding on other languages such as Go, Erlang or Python AsyncIO is highly beneficial
- Be familiar with Object Relational Mapper (ORM) libraries
- C database schemas to help support business processes and hold experience with database systems such as PostgresSQL or Elasticsearch
- Ability to unit test and debug code
- Be a great communicator and good team player
- Bonus to have prior work experience with a HealthTech product
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517