|3 months ago
Bilingual Spanish speaking Project Manager required for a Solar/BESS construction project starting in 2024.
The client is one of the world's largest developers and operators of renewables projects with an operating capacity of 7 GW.
Provide cost estimation, including but not limited to:
Perform other duties, as assigned by the Director of Construction.
- Overall responsibility for all stages of construction project.
- Develop and review project schedules, cost estimation, bill of materials, budgets, scopes of work, standards and quotes from suppliers;
- Supervise project implementation to assure cost, time, quality and execution guidelines according to schedule;
- Competent / experienced in contract negotiations;
- Develop work breakdown structures as well as negotiating them with suppliers;
- Manage all parties involved (internal and external) and ensure professional project management from system design to construction phase;
- Represent project towards external parties such as investors, public authorities, grid operator and others;
- Responsibility for project controlling;
- Coordinate and manage one or more internal project teams;
- Collaborate with team members when necessary to ensure effective communication and results;
- Site Due Diligence-Evaluate potential project sites as part of development due diligence Identify and project costs related to time, materials, and labor
- Track actual costs and assess cost effectiveness of products, projects, or services
- Cost reporting-Prepare reports regarding the current status of a project to show estimated costs, revenues, and project timeline; and
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Management, or another related engineering science
- Minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience managing the performance of major projects, essential Solar/BESS construction project experience for further consideration.
- Minimum of 5 years of solar PV/Battery Storage project experience.
- Ability to travel, up to 50% of the time
- Has overseen multi-million dollar projects
- Extensive work experience in management and completion of large scale projects in a responsible position (in particularly, solar PV projects)
- Appropriate leadership experience
- International experience (preferably time spent abroad)
- Assertive, able to cope with a dynamic surroundings, a team player, prepared to travel
- Demonstrated ability in managing projects: development, planning, installation and execution
- Experience in permitting processes with local authorities
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive, able to cope with pressure, a team player
POSITION'S OFFERED SALARY PAY RANGE
- The anticipated starting pay range for this position will be discussed at interview stage, expectations will be discussed prior to full application.
Job has Expired