My client is a global renewable energy IPP who are looking to develop Offshore Wind projects in Europe. They are looking to hire an experienced Project Finance Manager to assist the development and asset management teams on these projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing the financial and commercial elements of various projects such as Financial and Commercial Leadership Reporting project progress and any decision proposals to the Board
- Working closely with the Asset Management team to ensure long term viability of any existing projects
- Leading project financing activities, working closely with the technical and commercial teams to ensure that the project designs and procured contracts are bankable.
- Managing relationships with lenders and their advisors, ensuring that the projects are complying with all shareholder and loan agreements
- Managing project cash flows and foreign currency and interest rate hedges.
- Ensuring that the project complies with insurance requirements.
- Ensuring that the project company complies with relevant accounting standards and rules.
- Managing tax planning activities
- Reviewing and signing off financial statements before they are submitted to the project committee and board.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or a similar field (MBA is preferred)
- 10+ years’ experience leading project finance functions
- Previous experience working on Offshore Wind projects
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1767587