|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
From Next Wave Partners we are looking for a Project Director for a leading company in the photovoltaic sector from France.
- >10yr in contracting + site management, ideally electrical production equipment
- >5yr in renewable project development covering several countries
- >2yr in PV projects dev from land initial screening (business development) up-to RTB (project management). Up-to financial closing appreciated.
Education & hard skills
- Degree in Engineering, Project Management (PMP®-certified well appreciate), Construction Management, or equivalent
- English with ability to communicate well in both written and verbal, other languages appreciated (French, Spanish, Italian)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including Financial Model to assess P/E IRR sensitivities) and Microsoft Project or other Project Management software to control programs of work, budget and control deviations, with working knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar), PVSyst.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, and manage projects through to completion on tight deadlines
- Candidates' profiles with good knowledge of project regulation in 3 European countries or more and new regulation analysis will be highly appreciated
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a small experimented and agile team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Will oversee and manage from RTB stage, the contracting, engineering, procuring, constructing and commissioning of solar new large scale ground mounted PV plants and BESS in different countries, on time, budget and to agreed standards with the support of procurement, legal and finance teams and external advisors to undertake DD
- Assume responsibility for operations including all aspects of our operational function from Design to commissioning including vendor management, installation contractor management, project management.
- The role will be establishing and maintaining productive and collaborative relationships with EPC and other contractors, representatives of the grid operators and governmental entities, internal stakeholders, as well as various service providers
- Organize consultation and competitive tenders for appointing relevant EPC, suppliers, etc.
- The role will require working in parallel with several solar PV + storage plant projects, taking overall responsibility for activities throughout the lifecycle of the plant, construction, and operation
- During construction period:
- Monitor and report, including but not limited to Timing & Budget management to the company, and other stakeholders when applicable (lenders in case of project financing)
- Manage communications with all stakeholders of the projects
- Being solution-oriented and results-driven (propose, negotiate and implement risks mitigation plan)
- Experience for implementing processes in accordance with lenders E&S requirements such as WB/IFC Performance Standard
- Conditionally upon decided acquisition strategy (M&A), organize and lead or only participate on a case by case, to DDs
- Support Business development team that manages projects up-to RTB status in the technical evaluation of the projects
- Participate in the definition and application of best practices/processes.
- Competitive salary package (base salary + bonus included)
- Location: ideally Madrid, but remote working can be discussed for candidates living in other regions.
- Frequent travels to the projects will be required
- Additional benefits include medical insurance and flexible remuneration.
Please attach your CV in English, thank you.
Job has Expired