NextWave Partners is working with a developer who is now looking to build own and operate small scale LNG terminals in Asia.
This role is for a Project Director to oversee the construction of the receiving terminal
- Ensure that the company Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality framework is incorporated in all aspects of the Project’s development and implementation;
- Provide technical leadership and guidance on all project management and construction/commissioning aspects of the Project, develop and implement the commissioning plan.
- Manage the development and implementation of the EPC contracting strategy for the engineering, procurement and construction of the Project’s facilities;
- Establish and monitor Project’s milestones and checkpoints and plan/control expenditures to comply with client’s project management governance system requirements;
- Support and lead as needed the engagement with the key Government and Non-Government stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulations and permit/license requirements of the Project and provide technical support to obtain the required approvals and permits in a timely manner;
- Develop and mentor Development Team staff to build internal project and construction management expertise. Provides technical support to the overall development and implementation of the LNG Terminal Project’s associated commercial activities.
- Recognized university degree in chemical, mechanical, civil/structural engineering discipline, and hold a professional qualification or membership in the internationally accepted institution;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Possess 10-15 years of engineering/project management experience with major energy infrastructure project development. Specific experience in the oil/gas industry and marine structure projects is an advantage;
- Experiences and expertise with FEED / EPC contracting for major infrastructure project implementation, in particular with offshore jetty structures and subsea pipelines;
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153