My client is a subsidiary of international health tech companies that have set up their HQ in Singapore.
Their parent company is listed on the stock exchange. They are looking for a Project Director to lead their project management function
This is exciting for someone that is interested in working with huge MNCs yet running like a tech start-up in this new business unit of theirs.
- You will be managing the execution of project with stakeholders
- Ensuring that projects are keeping up to timeline, cost and goals
- Development of project planning, liaising with stakeholders and set up clear expectation
- Ensuring budget and costing stays according to plan and expectation
- PMP Certified
- 8-10 years of project management experience in the IT / Healthcare industry
- Good communication for stakeholders (including vendor) management is important
- Decision-making, leadership and problem solving skills are important
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538