|Posted:||12 days ago|
My client is one of the largest E-Commerce subsidiaries in Asia, connecting sellers to millions of customers all over. They are looking to build out new and disruptive initiatives across the region and are looking for a Program Manager to drive strategies and execution of one or multiple of these initiatives across the different markets. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to have ownership over a business vertical while working with some of the top talents in the market.
- Lead development of strategic business priorities supported by internal and external analyses. Backed by strong financial model with budget and operating plans
- Conduct routine performance management and analysis for the projects to define strengths and weaknesses, competitive pressures and areas of opportunity
- Define corporate metrics that are in line with business drivers for performance management
- Build project plans, chair project meetings, organise and drive project activities on a consistent basis by effectively managing day-to-day business activities
- Build strong relationships with cross-departmental teams to drive strategic initiatives and seize opportunities
- Use data-driven decision-making processes and solid business judgement to identify areas for improvement across different departments to innovate the business further
- Be one of the points of contact for product and data teams, gather requirements from all business and operational teams to prioritise business needs
- Work alongside account management and acquisition teams to develop strong processes and best practices to help them achieve their objectives
- 3+ years in consulting or project/program management in E-Commerce/similar function in a high-growth start-up
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Engineering from a top-tier university with outstanding results
- Excel (advanced skills)
- SQL proficiency
- Experience in P&L ownership
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R21100906
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)