- Fast-growing Health Tech
- Lead Product Owner
- Regional Hub in SG, HQ in the states
A Health Tech company with a risk prediction platform that helps to optimise clinical outcomes and operational efficiency is looking for a Product Owner who can lead and drive the product management initiatives.
You will be helping healthcare professionals to provide better financing advice to the patients through the use of machine learning. Having a good understanding of the market and customers, you will be building the product vision and look at solving business needs to successful delivery of the project.
With an interest in advanced technologies field within artificial intelligence and machine learning, you seek to understand how the data science solutions can be built for the healthcare market with the massive volume of data that they have access to.
- Build product roadmap based on customer needs, technical solutioning and company vision and strategy
- Lead and drive input from product vertical for portfolio planning process
- Support in identifying business opportunities to enable product success to be replicated across health sector
- Analyse and articulate customer needs and problems to solve
- Translate customer and market needs into product requirements including insights, user experience, performance and support requirements
- Work with the product development team to ensure successful development and delivery of the solutions
- Identify and track metrics and success criteria to identify areas of improvement
- Support pre-sales efforts for the product area
- Be the ambassador of the company at training, conferences and sales and marketing events
- Min of six (6) years of relevant experience, in product management
- Work experience in healthcare, insurance domain
- Experience in formulating digital strategies for health plans, with an understanding of risk
- Demonstrated understanding of the healthcare or health insurance IT environment
- Proven experience in bringing products to market
- Good understanding of data and machine learning solutions
- Good to have knowledge of data warehousing solutions, database architecture and BI tools
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239