With a vision to help democratize data and help ensure their platform is the best of the best, you’d be expected to be a top tier Product Manager and work on data problems, designing the ETL and ensuring that the right data is going to the right places.
We are working with a Unicorn Tech company that is building a platform that delivers a great technology that helps to automate your processes and looks after your data platforms.
You’d be responsible for the success of the ETL / ELT features while collaborating with a highly technical team as well as external clients and customers. Help translate their business problems into challenges that your engineering team can actually tackle and ensure that these problems are solved through the platform.
- Be able to work on the product strategy through understanding users, the market and other competition. Build a roadmap for your ETL / ELT features across the product and platform
- Communicate your strategy to various members of the team – especially key stakeholders within your product cycle that cover a variety of functions
- Drive the product cycle from ideation to design, development and delivery
- Bring various teams together to help ensure that the product is delivered in a timely manner and product features are built
- Be able to articulate various product differentiations and help add value to all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Define the metrics to which we can compare this product and its success to ensure that it is able to achieve what you’ve set it to
- Minimally holding a Bachelor in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics or related areas)
- Hold at least 4+ years of experience in data or product management roles, ideally having previously been a data analyst / engineer before moving into product management
- Prior experience managing large scale products and having to work with cross-functional teams
- Have a well-versed capability of understanding insights and how to use data
- Experience working in a start up or fast paced environment
- Able to be detail oriented and document well to ensure clear hand-over and best team collaboration
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517